Recruiting Zone - Arvada
- Extraordinary trail system
- 77 parks to include a National Wildlife Refuge
- 3 golf courses
- 35 multi-purpose sports fields
- Arvada was the site of the first gold strike in Colorado.
- The first King Soopers opened in Olde Town Arvada in 1947. Lloyd J. King was the owner.
Arts & Culture
- The Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities is one of the largest multi-disciplinary art and cultural centers in the country, presenting a variety of musical performances with styles ranging from classical to bluegrass, rock n' roll to country and jazz to big band
- Home to three theaters: the indoor main stage theater, the black box theater and the outdoor amphitheater, totaling a combined seating capacity of 2100 ... show more
- Two floors of gallery space host 12 to 15 yearly exhibits with an emphasis on contemporary art
- Barber-Nichols, Inc.
- Industrialex Manufacturing Corp.
- PrimeStar Solar
- Sartorius TCC Company
- Swinerton Builders
- The Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport in Arvada is a local transportation hub and designated customs office open 24 hours daily.
- Arvada’s location offers one-bounce satellite uplinks to world satellite networks and real-time connections to six out of seven continents in one business day.
- There are no Use or Occupational taxes charged in the City of Arvada.
- 1000 acres of the 23,000 acres remains available for commercial and industrial development
- Average retail and office lease rates figure at $15.14 and $15.24 respectively, with industrial lease rates coming in at an average of $6.45.