Recruiting Zone - Aspen
- 3 world-class ski areas in Aspen, including Buttermilk, Aspen Highlands, and Snowmass
- 30 public parks
- 100 miles of Nordic skiing/walking/biking paths
- Aspen is a part-time home for many celebrities, including professional cyclist Lance Armstrong, singer Mariah Carey, NBA star David Robinson, and actor Jack Nicholson.
Arts & Culture
- The Aspen Art Museum is a non-collecting institution featuring international contemporary art. It offers innovative and timely exhibitions, education and public programs, immersive activities, and community happenings which actively engage audiences in thought-provoking experiences of art, culture, and society.
- The Wheeler Opera House provides a 500 seat venue for a wide variety of organizations and performances. The Wheeler is the Roaring Fork Valley's premiere site for concerts, lectures, community events, films, opera, and a whole lot more.
- Aspen Skiing Company
- Little Nell Hotel
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Hotel Jerome
- Aspen Sports
- Aspen-Pitkin County Airport is a busy, FAA Class 1 airport that serves the area, serving commercial and corporate airplanes, as well as private jets.
- There are a wide range of job opportunities in Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley. Many residents work in finance, healthcare, construction and professional jobs, as well as service industry, outdoor sports and government positions.
- Commuting to Aspen for work is a common practice. Many Aspen workers live down the valley where the cost of free-market homes is a bit more practical for the average worker, although the city of Aspen has make great advances to its innovative affordable housing inventory, making it possible for full-time and seasonal residents to work and live in the same community