Colorado Recruiting Zone - Golden
- 253 acres of parks and 377 acres of open space
- Wide variety of biking and hiking trails
- The popular Jolly Rancher candy was invented in Golden.
Arts & Culture
Approximately 2.5 million visitors are attracted to the Golden area each year; to destinations such as:
- Heritage Square (619,300)
- Golden Gate State Park (543,355)
- Buffalo Bill's Museum (526,900)
- Coors Brewery Tours (302,650)
- Colorado Railroad Museum (49,106)
Mother Cabrini Shrine (90,000)
- Coors Brewery
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- American Mountaineering Center
- Golden’s Chamber of Commerce offers a small business grant program to encourage private investment in existing commercial structures and areas in order to assist these areas in attracting and retaining tenants and customers.
- Personalized assistance is available through the City Planning and Development Department and the Golden Urban Renewal Authority to help identify available land and existing space for locating a business.
Golden has easy access to nearby Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, a general aviation air transport facility located in northeastern Jefferson County. Passenger traffic generally uses Denver International Airport in northeastern Denver