Colorado Recruiting Zone - Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village Highlights
- 9% of the area is parks and open space
- 40 miles of hiking trails
- 7.1 miles of streams
- Though Greenwood Village is now a thriving business center, in the early 1900s its main products were cherry, apricot, apple, plum, and pear trees.
Arts & Culture
- The Curtis Arts & Humanities Center is a unique setting that serves as the focal point in Greenwood Village’s commitment to the Arts. The Village values the preservation and enhancement of its historic architecture and has established the Curtis Arts & Humanities Center as a visual statement of that philosophy. The Center is a renovated circa 1914 schoolhouse, which in 1931 was expanded to a two-room schoolhouse.
- Great West Life & Annuity Insurance
- Centrix Financial LLC
- Time Warner Telecom Inc.
- Fascore LLC
- Centura Health
- Offers an environment where a number of neighborhood businesses work alongside Fortune 500 companies in a refreshing and innovative business community focused on economic vitality and success
Home to two world-class business parks, including part of the Denver Tech Center, a major business and economic trading center.