Colorado Recruiting Zone - Lafayette
- 236 acres of developed park land, including 14 neighborhood parks, 4 community parks, and a dog park
- More than 1,120 acres of open space with trails, wildlife habitat, and green belts
- Lafayette holds an annual Oatmeal Festival, in conjunction with Quaker Oats Company
Arts & Culture
- Lafayette hosts a variety of cultural arts activities and events, facilitated by three City of Lafayette volunteer groups dedicated to promoting and nurturing cultural arts in the community. In addition, Lafayette is home to many diverse cultural institutions including the Lafayette Cultural Arts Commission, the Lafayette Public Art Committee, the Lafayette Art Center, Art on the Street, Art Night Out, and the Youth Art Show.
- Exempla/Kaiser Medical Complex
- Universal Forest Products
- Rocky Mountain Instruments
- Lafayette’s location, accessibility, and high quality of life combine to make the City a desirable location for residential, commercial, and light-industrial development.
- Lafayette is within 30 minutes or less of three airports, including Denver International Airport, Boulder Municipal Airport, and Jefferson County Airport.
In 2010, the economy in Lafayette showed signs of strengthening, with several previously empty big box stores being signed into lease.