Colorado Recruiting Zone - Littleton
- Littleton’s beautiful 659 acre South Platte Park is one of the largest suburban parks in the U.S.
- 35 miles of bike paths and trails
- Littleton is named after Richard Sullivan Little, one of the first settlers of the area and an engineer who helped build the Rough and Ready Flour Mill in 1867.
Arts & Culture
- The nationally accredited Littleton Museum features living history interpreters and attracts 100,000 visitors each year. It is the only museum in Colorado that is a Smithsonian Affiliate.
- Lockheed Martin
- The Business/Industry Affairs Department of the City of Littleton is responsible for an internationally recognized program called “Economic Gardening,” which provides high-end, corporate level tools for any Littleton business.
- The City of Littleton has an Enterprise Zone which offers tax credits and other incentives to businesses located in the area.
Littleton is served by the Light Rail system, which connects Littleton by electric train to Denver.