Colorado Recruiting Zone - Northglenn
- 30 miles of walking and bike paths
- 338 acres of open spaces and parks
- Easy access to skiing, hiking, rafting and camp¬ing in the nearby Rocky Mountains
- The City of Northglenn has its own official song, “Our Glenn,” which was composed by Eleanor Wyatt, Wayne Ethridge, and then Police Capt. C. A. Gunderson in March 1976.
Arts & Culture
- The D.L. Parsons Theatre is a 300 seat venue which presents performances and films for citizens of all ages, including Magical Mornings Theatre for young children, Break Escape Performances for school age children and travel and adventure films for adults. Family performances include musical productions by the Northglenn Youth Theatre and Missoula Children’s Theatre and an outstanding summer concert series.
- The Art on Parade program is an on-loan outdoor sculpture exhibit administered through the Northglenn Arts and Humanities Foundation (NAHF). Each year, six sculptures are chosen by city staff and volunteers to sit in and around E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park. Guests and art lovers are then invited to select their favorite, which then is named the People's Choice. The NAHF then tries to purchase the piece and place it in a permanent location in Northglenn.
- Adams 12 Five Star School District
- O’Meara Ford
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Kindred Health
- Ramada Plaza
- Northglenn is strategically located adjacent to Interstate 25, Colorado's primary north/south transportation corridor, with interchanges at 104th Avenue and 120th Avenue and an overpass at Community Center Drive. The overpass and interchanges provide access to Northglenn's retail centers, government center, recreation center, and award-winning parks.
- The city’s geographic location makes it possible to offer one-bounce satellite uplinks that provide real-time connections to six continents in one business day
- Once completed, FasTracks’ North Metro line will connect Northglenn to a metro-wide mass-transit system of 119 miles of light rail and commuter rail systems and 18 miles of bus rapid transit service.
- Business assistance includes permit fee rebates, construction use tax rebates, enterprise zone credits, personal property tax rebates, streamlined plan review process, and workforce and business development.