Colorado Recruiting Zone - Parker
- 250 acres of developed park land
- 900 acres of open space
- Parker can trace its colorful recent history to the establishment of the Pine Grove Post Office by Alfred Butters around 1862.
Arts & Culture
- The new PACE Center will be home to a 500-seat theater, a beautiful event room with a kitchen, an art gallery, a dance studio and classroom space. Designed by the nationally-acclaimed architecture firm Semple Brown Design, the facility is scheduled to open in the fall of 2011.
- American Furniture Warehouse
- Douglas County School District
- Oralabs Holding Company
- Oralabs, Inc.
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Town of Parker
The Parker Town Council offers a Small Business Economic Development Assistance Policy, which creates a program to provide incentives for the retention or expansion of small businesses and encourage the establishment of new targeted businesses within the Town that would not qualify for other Town incentive programs.
Parker only has a use tax on construction materials, equipment used in construction and motor vehicles and does not have a general use tax.
Parker boasts one of most competitive property tax rates in the region, 2.602 mills, which reduces the costs of owning and operating a business.