Colorado Recruiting Zone - Westminster
- 4.5 square miles of open space and 11 square miles of green space
- 55 developed parks
- 4 golf courses
- In 1891, construction began on the Westminster Castle, a red sandstone castle which was to become "The Princeton of the West." It can still be seen today at West 83rd Avenue and Federal Boulevard.
Arts & Culture
- The Butterfly Pavilion combines science education with interactive fun to teach visitors about invertebrates and conservation. The five immersive exhibits, including a rainforest filled with 1,600 free-flying tropical butterflies, provide a year-round, unforgettable experience.
- The Westminster Promenade is a world-class entertainment, hospitality and dining venue. The outdoor pedestrian village boasts a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues, including one of the busiest AMC 24-screen movie theatres in the nation, interactive water features, a three-rink ice arena, a state of the art bowling center, and a world-renowned insect zoo.
- St. Anthony’s North Hospital
- Ball Corporation
- LPS Asset Management Solutions
- McKesson Information Solutions
- Alliance Data Systems
- Westminster has 22 business parks and 67 retail centers.
- Westminster offers a reclaimed water system that provides a dependable, drought-resistant, environmentally sound source of water for irrigation that is less expensive than potable water. Reclaimed water rates are charged at 80% of the potable rate.
Westminster has high-tech and high speed telecommunication