All About Your Timesheet
How do I get a Timesheet?
- Timesheets are available online, on demand at J. Kent’s website.
- You can print a weekly Timesheet directly from our website.
What is the Timesheet deadline?
- Deadline: Sunday at midnight
- No Deadline exceptions - late Timesheets processed following week
Are there any exceptions to this Timesheet deadline?
- No, there are no exceptions.
When does J. Kent recommend sending in your Timesheet?
- J. Kent strongly recommends that you submit your completed Timesheet immediately on the day the assignment ends. For example, if your assignment ends on Wednesday at 5:00 pm, submit your Timesheet as soon as our Employer Client has approved and signed for your hours.
- See “How do I send in my Timesheet?” for 3 ways to submit.
How do I complete the Timesheet?
- Print/Type your name clearly
- Print/Type the week ending date (the work week always ends at midnight on Sunday)
- Round daily and total weekly hours to nearest 1/4 hour (.25, .50, .75)
- Your Signature and our Employer Client‘s Signature are required for processing
If I work more than one (1) assignment do I need one (1) Timesheet for each assignment?
- Yes, you must submit one Timesheet for each assignment. For example, if you work two (2) assignments during the week, you will need to submit two (2) separate Timesheets.
- Timesheet submitted with multiple assignments will not be processed.
How do I send in my Timesheet?
- Scan and email your Timesheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 303-777-0972
- 24 hour mail drop – you may drop off your Timesheet in person at 500 Downing Street; the mail drop slot is located on the west side of the office building.
Can I get paid without the authorized Employer representative’s signature?
- No, you cannot get paid without our client’s signature.
What if my Client Supervisor is not available to sign my Timesheet?
- Your Timesheet can only be processed with both your and the Employer’s authorized representative signatures.
- It is your responsibility to get your Timesheet approved and signed by the Employer’s authorized representative.
- It is your responsibility to advise your Staffing Manager immediately if you are not able to get your Timesheet signed for the week.
- If your Timesheet does not meet the weekly Timesheet Deadline, you will not be paid that week.
Your Timesheet will be processed the pay period after both signatures are obtained.