Employee Benefits - J. Kent Staffing, Denver, CO
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA) - HEALTHCARE EXCHANGE NOTIFICATION
To assist you as you evaluate options for you and your family, this notification provides some basic information about the health insurance coverage options available to you through either:
- Health Insurance Marketplace (Public Health Insurance Exchange), and
- Employment based health coverage offered by your employer.
|View J. Kent's 2016 Healthcare Exchange Notification|
NEW EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
Outstanding J. Kent Employees will often refer other great, new employees. Based on the quality of your referrals, you can earn multiple new employees referral bonuses. 80 hours worked/Referral = $50 bonus
Rules & Conditions
- You can earn a $50.00 bonus if your referral has not been registered with or employed by J. Kent prior to the referral.
- You must have worked for J. Kent in the same calendar year as the bonus is being requested
- The individual you refer must fill in your name on the J. Kent Employment Application in response to the question “How did you hear of us?
- Each referred employee must have completed 80 hours on J. Kent’s payroll.
- There is no limit to the number of New Employee Referral Bonuses.
- You must submit bonus request in writing to your J. Kent Staffing Manager.
- All bonus requests are subject to accounting audit.
- Requests not submitted in writing within 30 days of eligibility (80 hours worked by your referral) are forfeited.
- Bonus will be paid 2 payroll periods after request in writing is received and approved.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Workers' compensation insurance is paid for you while you are on Assignment through J. Kent Staffing.
J. Kent pays for your Federal and State unemployment taxes and the Employer’s contribution to your Social Security and Medicare
As an added convenience to our employees, J. Kent offers direct deposit of your paycheck into your designated checking or savings account. You must fill out the authorized direct deposit form.
COMPUTER & SOFTWARE SKILLS TRAINING
With the approval of your J. Kent Staffing Manager, computer and software training is available to you at our 500 Downing Street headquarters on the latest version of software applications found in today's ever-changing business environments. Staffing Manager Approval Required
J. Kent's headquarters is centrally located at 500 Downing Street. Whether interviewing, using the skills training center, or dropping off a timesheet, parking is free and readily available in front or on the south side of our building.
J. Kent Staffing, Denver, CO 10/12/2015