Change of Information

Change of Name, Address, or Contact Information

You can submit a change of name, address, or contact information by completing a "Change of Information" form in the Forms tab in the Employee Center.  Changes must include your current name, social security number, and effective date, as well as the new information you wish to provide.  Changes noted on timesheets are not acceptable. No changes will be accepted over the telephone.

Change of W-4

To change withholding allowances, you must complete and submit a new W-4 to J. Kent. You can download and print a blank W-4 from the Forms tab in the Employee Center.