Paychecks & Direct Deposit
- Payday is each Wednesday.
- If Monday is a legal holiday, payday is Thursday.
Paycheck Release Options
- Funds available no later than two business days after payday. Always contact your bank to verify funds were deposited to your account prior to using the funds. J. Kent will not be responsible for overdrafts on your account.
- A payroll advice will be mailed to you.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit in the Employee Toolbox section of our web site.
- If received by the Payroll Processing Deadline, direct deposit will go into effect immediately with that week's timesheet.
- Checks are mailed at the close of business each Wednesday (or Thursday, if Monday is a legal holiday).
- Employees who do not sign up for direct deposit will have their paychecks mailed.
- J. Kent is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the timely delivery of U.S. Mail.
- If you select “U.S. Mail”, no paychecks are reissued prior to 30 calendar days after the mailing date.
- Replacement checks will be reissued in the next weekly payroll run after 30 calendar days.
- Before any replacement check is released, you will be required to agree, in writing, to return the original check if it is later received by you.
Paycheck Questions & Corrections
In the event that your paycheck is incorrect, or if you have any other questions about your paycheck, you must notify your J. Kent Staffing Manager immediately. Your question will be researched and responded to within 8 business hours of the request. Without exception, paycheck corrections, if any, will be made on the next weekly payroll run.