Accounts Receivable Manager Staffing Denver
Alternate Titles: AR Manager
The AR Manager is charged with the proper invoicing within standard polices reflective of the customers’ requirements. He or she shall work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and rating occurs. The AR Manager will at times be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the Executive Board.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- High School Degree, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree may be required
- 5 years’ experience in credit and collections
- Some supervisory experience; managerial skills and experience are a must
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software packages such as Great Plains for example
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required
Typical Duties May Include:
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- AR Manager will be required to manage a staff of 4 or 5
Learn more about J Kent's Accounting Staffing Services.