Denver Staffing Agency – Corporate Recruiter Hired by Oil & Gas Firm
|Gabrielle - Corporate Recruiter (Full-Cycle) - Oil and Gas|
- 02/13/2012 |
- 1289 Views
Denver staffing agencies are constantly seeking qualified candidates with very specific background, experience, and skills to meet the insatiable needs of its corporate clients as they compete for top talent in a global marketplace. J. Kent, a Denver recruiting agency recently conducted a Direct Hire search for one of these specific candidates.
Denver Corporate Recruiter - International Oil & Gas Firm Creates New Position
Our client, an international provider of energy services and solutions, was looking to hire a full-cycle, Corporate Recruiter. Due to growth and expansion in US markets and abroad, it had become more and more challenging to attract and hire the staff needed to fill the open positions throughout the company. The CEO and HR Manager for the organization’s U.S. operations recognized that without a focused talent acquisition specialist, they would continue to be challenged in attracting the specific talent they needed. Therefore, an internal HR position of Corporate Recruiter was created.
Oil & Gas Firm Seeks 21st Century Corporate Recruiter - A Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-cycle Corporate Recruiters manage the entire recruitment process; however, in 2012, since recruitment channels have multiplied, the scope of the recruiter's job has certainly broadened. J. Kent Staffing was charged to find the right talent and cultural match and to identify experienced Corporate Recruiters that could immediately and successfully execute the Denver oil and gas firm’s recruiting initiatives to include:
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to identify talent for their departments
- Develop recruitment strategy: job posting optimization, recruiting marketing and vertical market development, job board procurement, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social engagements
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems, other recruiting software, and the CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase to on-boarding
- Conduct reference checks; process background investigations and review negative results with HR Manager
- Prepare offer letters and ensure receipt of signed offers for all US business units/regions
- Collect and report recruitment matrix data
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Develop college recruiting programs; participate in employment events, such as career fairs
Colorado Native with Fortune 500 Experience Accepts Full-Cycle Denver Corporate Recruiter Position
After an exhaustive search and demanding interview process, Gabrielle was offered and accepted our client’s newly created position. They knew they had the right match for their organization. With 5 years of focused recruiting background (IT, logistics and engineering positions), extensive applicant tracking systems knowledge, and an engaging, outgoing, people oriented personality, Gabrielle met their requirements. Additionally, the construction and specialty trade experience she had gained while recruiting for a unique technology company and a world leader in defense electronics exceeded their expectations for the position.
Congratulations, Gabrielle! We know that your new role as a Full-Cycle Corporate Recruiter will be challenging, interesting, and exciting as you enter the world of oil and gas recruiting.