Administrative Assistant – Legal
Administrative Assistant - Legal Job Description
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Paralegal Certificate (essential).
- Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
- One year of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lexis-Nexis, USAO and scheduling software.