Change of Address & W-2

What if I change addresses?

  • You are responsible for updating any changes through your employee LOGIN (name, address, phone, email, work experience etc.)
  • Changes noted on Timesheets or received by phone or email will not be accepted

When will I receive my W-2?

  • The IRS requires the mailing of W-2s by January 31st for the previous year. J. Kent follows this requirement.
  • Your W-2 will be mailed to the most current address in your personnel file.
  • It is your responsibility to update your address change through your employee LOGIN by December 31st to ensure receipt of your previous year’s W-2 at your new address.

What if I do not receive my W-2? What if I need to have my W-2 re-issued? Is there a charge?

  • Contact J. Kent’s Accounting Department at 303-777-7734 if you have not received your W-2 by February 15th.
  • If your W-2 has been returned to J. Kent, we will re-mail it to your new address.
  • If your W-2 needs to be re-issued, you will be charged a $35.00 re-issue fee.
  • After your payment has been received, a new W-2 will be re-issued and mailed to you within 10 business days.