Clocking in early/staying late:
- Unless informed otherwise by your J. Kent Staffing Manager, you should not clock in and start working before your scheduled start time. Your pay starts at your scheduled start time, and that is the time you should report on your timesheet. If you arrive early, do not start working until your scheduled start time.
- Correspondingly, you are not allowed to stay later than your scheduled end time, unless approved.
- On some assignments, our Client is flexible with start and end times, as long as you don’t go into an unauthorized overtime situation. Your J. Kent Staffing Manager will let you know if there is flexibility in your start or end time.
- Unless authorized and requested by our Client, you are not approved to work overtime on your assignment (over 12 hours in a workday, or 40 hours in a workweek).
- Please let your J. Kent Staffing Manager know if you are asked to work overtime by our Client. We will then confirm this request and authorize you to work the requested overtime if you can do so.