Administrative / Personal Assistant, Denver, CO

Colorado Native Starts Temp-to-Hire Position Supporting Real Estate Agency Owner


Administrative/Personal Assistant

Grace is a proud Colorado native and grew up in Littleton where she still resides. She attended several years of college and has plans to complete her degree after taking some time to decide on the career path and academic focus that is best suited to her talents and long-term interests.

In high school, Grace started nannying and that line of work developed into working as a personal assistant and household manager. With 10 years of experience in this line of work, she was ready to transition into a more business-oriented, office-based support role.

In February 2024, Grace embarked on a new temp-to-hire position as the Administrative/Personal Assistant to a successful Lakewood-based residential realtor. In this role, she works out of the company’s business office 80% of the time, and the remaining 20% is back in the familiar territory of personal and household support.

Whether it be providing support in the office or at home, Grace is passionate about doing everything she can to make her new boss’s life easier and more efficient!

Grace – Welcome to our J. Kent Temp-to-Hire Team!

Read More Snapshots