Colorado Recruiting Zone - Broomfield
- 2394 acres of open space
- 63 parks
- 27-hole David Graham Championship Golf Course at the Omni Interlocken Resort
- 80 miles of multi-use paths
- Broomfield is named for Broomcorn, a type of millet growing in the area.
Arts & Culture
- Flatirons Crossing Mall and Village is a prime shopping center, with four-star hotels, major employers, and a world-class golf course all within walking distance.
- 1STBANK Center is the premiere mid-sized event venue in the Denver area. The venue can hold up to 6,500 people and can accommodate live music, family shows, sporting events, community functions and more.
- Level 3 Communications
- Hunter Douglas
- Ball Corporation
- Sandoz, Inc.
- Broomfield offers a 24 hour general aviation airport – the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport – right next door, which offers corporate jet service.
- Broomfield possesses a substantial undeveloped area in the North of the city that is open to development of everything from big box stores to corporate headquarters, all with abundant housing nearby.
- Broomfield’s location and access to several major freeways and highways also allows Broomfield companies to draw employees from the entire Denver Metropolitan area.