Colorado Recruiting Zone - Castle Rock
Castle Rock Highlights
- 5415 acres of open space
- 17 parks covering over 250 acres of neighborhood, community, and regional parks
- 56 miles of trails
- Named in the top 10 best golfing communities by Livability.com
- Oscar-nominated actress Amy Adams grew up in Castle Rock.
Arts & Culture
- Growing cultural attractions include fine art and photography galleries, historic walking tours and museums like the Cherokee Castle a few miles north of Castle Rock and Castle Rock Museum that is located in the historic train depot.
- Castle Rock offers theatrical productions and entertainment for all ages. The Castle Rock Players are dedicated to "providing quality theater experiences for our community." The Theatre of Dreams is a unique production company specializing in live entertainment for corporate and private events. Their focus is on creating custom shows with a heavy emphasis on illusions, magic, and special effects.
- Castle Pines Golf Club
- New World Millworks
- MedVed Autoplex
- Douglas County Government
- Kolbe Striping
- Castle Rock’s historic downtown core offers everything from low-cost single offices to spacious, newly constructed Class A office space. The downtown shopping district is made up of unique shops, restaurants and service establishments in a pedestrian-friendly environment.
- There are more than 2700 business in Castle Rock with 100 opening each year. Businesses range from large national retail and restaurant chains, to locally owned and operated boutiques and businesses, as well as a full spectrum of home office, flex and industrial.
- According to the Town of Castle Rock’s Economic Development Assistance policy, the Town may elect to provide Economic Development Assistance for the retention, expansion, or new location of targeted businesses that help the community achieve its stated goals. These goals currently include high quality non-residential development; creating regional draws that bring revenues to the community; preserving and enhancing downtown Castle Rock as a viable central business district; and becoming a free-standing, self-sufficient community.