Colorado Recruiting Zone - Englewood
- Englewood’s recreation center, golf course, Malley Senior Recreation Center, and aquatics programs have received numerous awards.
- 250 acres of parks and open space land, including 12 parks
- The present day acclaimed Swedish Medical Center began in 1905 as the Swedish Nation Sanatorium, and provided treatment to Swedish immigrants with tuberculosis.
Arts & Culture
- One of the focal points of City Center Englewood is the amphitheater, located just northwest of the Englewood Civic Center near the light rail station. Amphitheater events include the Sounds of Summer concert series, KidStage performances, and many other musical and dramatic performances.
- In March 2006, Englewood opened Hampden Hall at Englewood Civic Center. The 192-seat hall hosts events ranging from theatrical, dance, and musical performances to art exhibits and educational lectures.
- The Commercial Catalyst Program gives matching dollars and loans for facade, sign and landscape improvements for businesses on South Broadway and Hampden Avenue
- Businesses located within the Enterprise Zone are eligible for State of Colorado income tax credits
- Englewood offers a retail market analysis tool and fast and friendly permitting for new business.